Welcome at the Landhaus Fuhrgassl-Huber in the heart of Neustift am Walde.
You will find us in the centre of Neustift am Walde, an idyllic wine town surrounded by vineyards. Here, you find comfort and a special atmosphere for a relaxed stay.
Please read the following COVID-19 regulations, effective from February 1st, 2022 (subject to changes):
In addition to general registration requirements, guests need to provide either a vaccination certificate or proof of a previous COVID-19 infection upon arrival and during the entire stay.
We kindly ask you to either provide proof of
• a full COVID-19 vaccination (second jab no more than 180 days prior to departure) or
• a previous Corona infection (within the past 6 months)
For children between 6 and 12 years a PCR-Test is valid for 72h or a antigen-Test for 48h.
We care about our guests' and our employees' health.
In order to feel safe during these uncertain times, we have taken the following measures:
- our staff has received at least one jab of the COVID-19 vaccination
- in addition, our staff are tested three times a week (PCR test or antigen test at the local pharmacy)
- we practice social distancing and keep a distance of at least one meter in common areas
- we provide disinfectant in all our common areas
- we comply with the highest hygiene standards around our breakfast buffet
- all staff are wearing a face- or FFP2 mask when in common areas
- all staff have been sensitised and trained regarding hygiene measures
We are looking forward to welcoming you - our your employees - back! If you would like to book for a longer period we are happy to offer special rates. For enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your visit!
the Fuhrgassl-Huber team